This post is mainly about images
- A flame throwing herse
- 300 foot columns of flame
- Bored at work? Try some of these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (2, 3 & 5 are the best imo)
- Sheep-in-a-cone – Never melts! Never stops baa-ing!
- Photoshopped iPod shuffle ‘porn’ pics (work-safe)
- If you like Calvin and Hobbes, viewing this will make you sad
- You enter a work or phrase, it makes a nifty image from it
- An analogy between music and life (flash animation)
And now for something more serious; My sister had a gap year before she went to Uni which she spent in Sri-Lanka teaching orphans through Project Trust. This is an image of her on Christmas day. I remember she called my parents and I up that morning; she said she was standing knee deep in the sea and we could hear the sound of waves lapping on the shore in the background. They spent most of their holiday on the beach relaxing. If she had gone there a year later, there’s a high change she could have been dead by now. Fortunately, this years Project Trust volunteers didn’t go to the beach (apparently several of them lost their luggage when the wave hit, although none were injured).