- The BBC tests Dr Who eps on children for scare factor
- “Goth, Metalhead overcome subcultrual differences to find love”
- Human figures made with sellotape and left in public places
- Three pages of easter eggs hidden in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Dart Tater puns from school children (Darth who?)
- Store Wars! Reminds me of the old Adam and Joe Show Star Wars parodies.
- Ooh, pretty. But at £900; eek!
P.S. If any geeks are wondering what to do with their holiday Monday, I’d check out the live video streams of this years GNOME User and Developer European Conference (or alternatively, check the archived vids). You don’t have to be a GNOME user (I’m not, although I’ve a bittorrent for the GNOME live cd running atm which I’ll check out at some point soon) as there are a few interesting topics on the schedule like the rather interesting talk on the BBC’s open source Dirac video codec today (which one can grab from the link above). There’s also an irc backchannel for attendees and stream users in #guadec on irc.gimp.org.