“I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. It was He who created all that we see and all that we feel. We feel strongly that the overwhelming scientific evidence pointing towards evolutionary processes is nothing but a coincidence, put in place by Him. It is for this reason that I’m writing you today, to formally request that this alternative theory be taught in your schools, along with the other two theories. In fact, I will go so far as to say, if you do not agree to do this, we will be forced to proceed with legal action. I’m sure you see where we are coming from. If the Intelligent Design theory is not based on faith, but instead another scientific theory, as is claimed, then you must also allow our theory to be taught, as it is also based on science, not on faith.” link
- “Four skydivers … decided to give the Nintendo DS wireless capabilities a try while they were freefalling” (interesting, but check the rather unimpressed comments on the /. article).
- A handy, who-knew guide for the expiration dates 77 foods, beauty products, and household goods
- Boy recites pledge of allegiance to the United Federation of Planets in class, gets suspended.
- Is that a turned on Casio Exilim EX-S500 in your pocket, or d’ya wanna fuck?
- Interesting history of the Starbucks logo
- Interesting setup for DJing with cassette tapes
- Nifty flash optical illusion