- “The lost levels of Super Mario Bros 3.”
- Half life 2: Aftermath details and screens
- “Does the Road to the Future End at Dubai?” asks the article; certainly not I say.
- “Just a page to catalogue all the crazy Revolution controller mockups we’ve seen.”
- More about The Optimus Keyboard – amazing, something I gotta get when it comes out.
- “This chair is designed to hold a piece of fruit so a lapdancer can grind the juice out of it.” – surely an interesting addition to one’s toybox.
- “Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959). Often billed as the worst movie ever made, and not entirely undeserving of the title, this is a masterpiece of Ed Wood‘s making.”
- “The FLORA (Fluorescent Light Organizing Radio Accessory) is a location-aware watch that helps people locate others, a mixture of a compass and the game ‘Hot and Cold'”
- “Drug suspects devise rocket to fly away with evidence” – that reminds me, I’ve always wanted to make the rocket launcher that fires oranges from the Jolly Roger’s Cookbook.
- “Thanks to the extra grunt of the Xbox 360’s ATI-designed Xenos GPU, the trackside eye candy is clothed in super-sharp 1024×1024 textures, rendered in astounding detail.” Looks sweet, but the proof is in the pudding.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.