- Vonage, which is based in Edison, said it plans to market a Wi-Fi phone plan in the second half of the year. Employees are already testing the service in their homes and at the office, said Jamie Serino, a company spokesman.
- Everywhere I go in the US I now see people with PDAs, laptops and headsets making VoIP calls. This has been compounded and supported by the rapid spread of Wi-Fi providing a very powerful platform for users on the move. …
I think it would be foolish for any telco to dismiss VoIP and especially Skype. It seems to me that DIY telephony is on the march and will soon be on the scale of Kazaa
- Coke’s new cellphone fits in a can of pop
- These disposable cameras (about $5 dollars a pop) have a capacitor that can store up to 600 volts of stopping power. When the capacitor discharges those volts, it delivers an amperage comparable to stun guns. Perfect for our shocking device.
- 2877464 : BURPING, BUSSING, CUPPING, CURSING
73277 : PEARS, REAPS, REARS, SEARS
2263 : ACME, ACNE, BAND, BANE, CAME, CANE
Do I look gay?
Don’t answer that. And yes, that’s a rabbit.
It would help if I used the correct date for this post so it doesn’t appear in the middle of April.
Guess what? No BT buisness or residential ADSL customers can access the internet this morning! Today is not going to be a slow Saturday…
P.S. I’ll start posting again soon.
P.P.S. My voice is slowly cracking up now. Someone has tied a TV ariel cable that’s dangling from the roof into a hangmans noose and attached a message “****** stress relief”. We’ve just been asked if we’d like to do overtime tomorrow if this problem has not been resolved, at normal rate pay – I politly declined the offer. The shared excel spreadsheet which is (temporary) being used to record who has called up has turned into a single page wiki with people leaving messages for each other when they add some info after a call. The abandoned calls (people who have hung up before getting through) number on the big electronic message board in the middle of the floor is displaying “***” as it reached it’s limit around 11am.
 ****** being the name of the company I work for
“What you are hearing is Nickelback’s ‘Someday’ in your left speaker and ‘How you remind me’ in the right. And please do listen all the way through, because it lasts the whole damn length of the track.”
Thursday, 9pm – Westport Bar – £2
ALTRES – Local prog/electronica band from the early 80s, recently reformed. (think Apoptygma Berzerk + Mike Oldfield), HenniSi – Local indie-rock(ish) band, been around a long while, plus special guests
Thursday, 8:30pm – Drouthies – £2
Argh! Two experimental(ish) music gigs on at the same time (well I believe the first one includes more experimental artists/bands). Altres play kick ass electronic music (think Apoptygma Berzerk meets Mike Oldfield), but I’ve heard good things about all the bands playing at Drouthies and I wanted to see Noddy play in his band Eye (who I believe play guitar based minimal). It’s the crappy unjoined up scene and lack of information which is making me think about restarting AltDundee (archive.org b0rkes the css layout), albeit just as an events site (like the net.goth events page).
P.S. The lap dancing booths and the main pole on the dancefloor have been removed from the room where Cage is situated. This is good, both for moral reasons and the fact that it was fucking annoying trying dance with it in the way.
P.P.S You spend a month writing a post, refactoring, editing and refining your words and links, then no-one replies to it. Plus i start getting spam comments on my mt blog. Bah =p